Is there a way I can get a quick, initial evaluation of my potential claim by an attorney without having to pay anything?


Yes. If your claim involves employment in California, you can submit a brief summary of your matter using one of our convenient online contact forms. You can find these forms by clicking here. Please understand, however, that submitting information on one of our contact forms is for the purpose of obtaining an initial evaluation only, and does not mean that an attorney/client relationship has been established between you and Mr. Johnston. Also be aware that although Mr. Johnston is able to respond to most inquiries, there are some occasions when, because of other obligations, he may be unable to respond to a particular inquiry.